Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WalkingPad R1 Pro Treadmill Best Option for Both Running and Walking. A Truly Foldable That Takes 90% Less Space
- Developed with running and walking modes, WalkingPad R1 Pro accommodates your daily exercising needs at the place you prefer. WalkingPad R1 Pro is 90% space-saving than the traditional treadmill and can be easily folded and stored with the help of double folding design and smooth-rolling wheels.
- WalkingPad R1 Pro can be controlled in three ways. Under manual mode, it can be controlled used the remote control or the KS Fit APP. Alternatively, it can be controlled by feet under the auto mode to provide greater convenience.
- By using an aluminum alloy frame, the durability and stability of WalkingPad R1 Pro are significantly enhanced. We improved the power of the motor but also reduced the noise level at the same time. Additionally, the EVA cushioning softens the impact on your knees and the anti-slip running belt will provide a better grip.
- We designed a dedicated slot for phone and tablet on the handle, so you can always stay entertained and connected. The WalkingPad R1 Pro has a newly added safety clip and front handle to keep you safe while you exercise. The handle provides additional balance while the safety clip acts as an emergency stop button.
- The LED panel sits at the front of the WalkingPad R1 Pro helps you to monitor your speed, distance and workout time. With smooth-rolling wheels attached, the WalkingPad R1 Pro is guaranteed for easy transport.
More Home Gym Equipment To Choose From
- Heavy duty - Made from high quality steel, designed to support a maximum user weight of 400 pounds and a maximum total weight of 1000 pounds. Nylon coated aircraft quality cables were tested 1000-pound capacity
- Pulley system - High and low pulley system (total 12 pulleys) provides a smooth fluid motion with every movement and strengthen various muscles throughout your back, arms and core
- Lat pull - Wide-grip Olympic lat pull-down attachment comes with both lat bar and low row bar with foam handles for easy grip and multiple muscle training purposes. Bars are detachable & can be replaced with other lat machine accessories
- Hands down the XM-7626 is the most versatile piece of equipment for your family's home gym. Easily adjusts for anyone in your household, whether young or old, short or tall.
- Your training possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200 lb. weight stacks, quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5" each and easily interchangeable accessories.
- Included accessories: a pair of 8" hand straps, a pair of 17" long strap handles, a 23" tricep rope, a short bar and a 42" long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap and workout poster.
- TOTAL DIMENSIONS: 68"L x 42"W x 78"H
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 300 lbs
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This home gym system is made of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel tube frame and vinyl coated for extra durability with a total weight of 150 lbs.
- Bring Home Interactive Personal Training powered by iFit; 1-month individual membership included; Experience live, studio, and global workouts in the comfort of home; Trainers lead your exercise
- 10 % OneTouch incline control; 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; With iFit, your trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline through a smart Bluetooth connection
- SMART-Response Motor for effective speed, interval, and endurance training; 20” x 55” tread belt offers plenty of leg and elbow space as you run; FlexSelect deck cushioning protects your joints
- Diverse Upper and Lower Body Training
- Combination Chest Press/Butterfly Arms Station
- High and Low Pulley with Lat Bar
Last update on 2020-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API