Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- HEAVY DUTY BACK ROW MACHINE- The CB-14 is constructed with 2″ x 2″ 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, and high-density dual-layered padding to last through your most intense back workout! Rubber end caps on each foot of the Row Machine provide additional stability to the frame and prevent damage to your home gym floor.
- INDEPENDENT ARMS- Each arm on this Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine works independently of each other. This gives you the option to work both sides of your back at the same time or in an alternating manner. Either way, this allows you to focus on each side of your back (without one side doing the bulk of the work), so you can strengthen each side of your back muscles including the lat muscles and spinal erectors, as well as your biceps as a secondary target!
- VERSATILE GRIPS- This workout machine includes a stationary grip handle that allows you to target your back muscles like a T Row/T Bar Row Machine, as well as a rotating grip handle! The rotating grip handle allows you to pivot your arm naturally during the row for a more comfortable movement/workout with less strain on your elbows!
- ADJUSTABLE- The seat pad adjusts in 4 positions vertically to find the right height for you during your workout, while the chest pad adjusts in 5 different positions! The seat is tapered for a comfortable and natural position during your row workout. PLATE LOADED- The CB-14 can hold both standard and Olympic sized weights or bumper weight plates. Purchase includes 2 Olympic sleeve adapters, and both Olympic and standard sized spring clips.
- ADDITIONAL- The CB-14 Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine is perfect for athletes of all levels, in any home or garage gym, or light-commercial fitness center! Max weight load of 200 lb per arm (400 lb total max weight load). Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year padding, 1-year popper pins. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
More Home Gym Equipment To Choose From
Weider 2980 214 Lb Stack Home Gym
- Features 6 integrated workout stations to suit all fitness needs
- Offers resistance up to 214 lbs (from friction from pulley system). Weight stack is 81lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb Weight Stacks, 19 Adjustments, and Accessory Package XM-7626
- Hands down the XM-7626 functional trainer is the most versatile piece of equipment for your family's home gym. Easily adjusts for anyone in your household, whether young or old, short or tall.
- With a standard 2:1 stack to resistance ratio, the XMark functional trainer provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. Also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
- Your training possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200 lb. weight stacks, quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5" each and easily interchangeable accessories. The 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel mainframe construction ensures our XMark Cable Machine is solidly built while the commercial grade pull up rig and pulley system are extremely smooth.
Sporzon Home Gym System Workout Station with 330LB of Resistance, 125LB Weight Stack, Gray
- Heavy duty - Made from high quality steel, designed to support a maximum user weight of 400 pounds and a maximum total weight of 1000 pounds. Nylon coated aircraft quality cables were tested 1000-pound capacity
- Pulley system - High and low pulley system (total 12 pulleys) provides a smooth fluid motion with every movement and strengthen various muscles throughout your back, arms and core
- Lat pull - Wide-grip Olympic lat pull-down attachment comes with both lat bar and low row bar with foam handles for easy grip and multiple muscle training purposes. Bars are detachable & can be replaced with other lat machine accessories
Last update on 2021-02-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide to buying a home gym
Exercise is an activity a lot of us wish to or suggest to do but do not get around to, as a result of lack of time, self-defeating negativity or laziness that is just plain. But all is maybe not lost -- solution is at hand if you buy home gym that is good.
The many essential thing when buying a house gymnasium is to help you very first decide on your workout goals and needs. There are different training means of the different areas of one's body, such as for your legs, calves, shoulders, chest, arms, straight back or abs etc. Some people exercise for general fitness while others prefer to focus on toning and strengthening specific areas of their body. Based on your focus and requirements your home exercise space equipment can be as simple as comprising of only barbells, weight-plates and racks, to more complicated multi home gyms.
Simple house gym equipments such as for instance power racks are suitable mainly for simple fat training exercises but they lack versatility. Multi home gyms allow variety in your fitness regimen. a home that is good lets you perform many different kinds of exercises from bench press and leg curls to sit-ups and butterfly. Yet another thing to consider is that home gyms are often used by multiple user in the household, so it's more cost effective to shop for the one that best matches most of the users' requirements. It's more practical if the home gym provides multiple workstation with a couple of weight stacks in order that more than one user can exercise at the time that is same.
Home gym equipments nowadays consist of structures, cables, pulleys and weight-plates. To guarantee you buy a good quality home gym, check that the frames are produced of rustproof metal, and test the cables for durability and strength. It should have a good combination of weight-plates to match different needs. The work bench should be adjustable for perfect human body positioning for different exercises. Also check perhaps the individual components come by having a lifetime warranty.
Below are things to keep in mind when purchasing home gym weight machines.
A budget just like in buying another apparatus is essential. You want to establish the funds which you are going to comfortably work for you at your cost without straining.
Goals and desires
Why do you will need a house fitness center? What are your goals pertaining this apparatus? Such questions will allow you to in figuring out why you in point of fact want to acquire a house gym and likewise identify whether the gym you're buying is able to assembly your set health targets. Secondly, figure out which wishes you wish to have met like the body parts you want to train on. The marketplace offers various equipment with different choices and accessories. It’s upon you to establish the option from the frame phase to be exercised.
Home gyms are available totally different kinds: resistance-based and weight-based home gyms. Your needs and goals resolve which of the 2 is have compatibility for your acquire.
These are ideal for individuals who've physical limitations and in addition for amateur users. This resistance system moves smoothly making it rather simple for joints. Compared to the load stacks, with this sort of equipment the body does no longer get the same revel in of tear and wear. Resistance-based apparatus are highest for keeping up raising center fee, for firming and burning energy. Then again, with the program the bands and rods lose elasticity over the years and therefore not more physical building.
This type of house gyms make use of weight plates or weight stacks for including resistance. Such a lot business gyms make use of those apparatus kind. This are majorly used for building body muscle tissue and normal physical body building.
As in step with your budget constraints and ultimate function, perfect house gyms as according to your wishes are available. Whether it’s on foundation of resistance bands, old school excellent weight plates or frame weight, the market provides many products. Home gyms are available in distinction value levels starting from a few hundred to several thousand dollars all with totally different high quality, function and style.
Advantages of using a home gym
Burning energy and muscle gaining
Home gyms can truly do best in providing you with whole frame exercise. Budget-friendly, even entry-level house gyms are to be had offering thirty to 40 different options of exercising for the decrease and higher frame and also the area around the abdomen. With calories burning your body muscle groups can also be firming.
Variety and handy
You needn't rush from gymnasium to organize for task or from process to devour faster to go to the health club. Your gymnasium is at your convenience, you allow work go immediately home to the gymnasium. Home gyms save on time and money. With this apparatus you needn't pay the usual gymnasium memberships or even spend on fare if the health club available is not near your resident. Home gyms most now and then come completely set with all necessary sections for the various exercises such that you'll be able to simply do any train you want at your convenience. A health club at house is handy for many and you'll don't need to waste any time going to the health club place. You'll be able to simply at your own time do your train.
If you ever imagined that buying home gym is unaffordable and a dream now not come actual, you're very mistaken. The membership price paid monthly to the gyms can get you your own home gymnasium train apparatus. Identical to the commercial fitness center, you'll be able to do all sorts of workouts with this home gymnasium. Fear not more of speeding and coping with crowds to get admission to the apparatus by way of getting yourself a home fitness center. You get to burn energy, construct muscular tissues, bodily build your frame as well as tone muscle tissues at your house comfort.