Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Elite EXP has a weight range of 5-50 lbs per hand.
- Elite EXP replaces 16 pairs of dumbbells in the space of 1.
- EXP stands for expandable and the Elite EXP can be expanded later to 70 lbs and again to 90 lbs per hand so it can grow in weight as your needs change
- Elite EXP (2020 model) has auto-lock handle feature and includes two Chrome adder weights that allow you to micro-load your weight adjustments in 2. 5 lb ibcrements
- Sold as pair and ships in 2 boxes
- Sport Type: Weightlifting
More Home Gym Equipment To Choose From
Marcy 150-lb Multifunctional Home Gym Station for Total Body Training MWM-990
- PREMIUM STEEL CONSTRUCTION – This home gym system is made with heavy-duty steel tubing and reinforced with guard rods that hold weight in place during workouts.
- WEIGHT STACK LOCK – This gear comes with a 150-pound selectorized weight stack that can be customized according to your skill level to avoid the stresses of loading and unloading weight plates with a safety lock that prevents unauthorized use of equipment
- DUAL ACTION PRESS ARMS-Designed with dual action press arms, this versatile equipment allows you to perform chest press and vertical butterfly exercises to develop your biceps, triceps, pectorals, and other muscles with a simple remove/insertion of a pin
Sporzon Home Gym System Workout Station with 330LB of Resistance, 125LB Weight Stack, Gray
- Heavy duty - Made from high quality steel, designed to support a maximum user weight of 400 pounds and a maximum total weight of 1000 pounds. Nylon coated aircraft quality cables were tested 1000-pound capacity
- Pulley system - High and low pulley system (total 12 pulleys) provides a smooth fluid motion with every movement and strengthen various muscles throughout your back, arms and core
- Lat pull - Wide-grip Olympic lat pull-down attachment comes with both lat bar and low row bar with foam handles for easy grip and multiple muscle training purposes. Bars are detachable & can be replaced with other lat machine accessories
Marcy Smith Cage Workout Machine Total Body Training Home Gym System with Linear Bearing Md-9010G, Silver (MD-9010)
- All-steel construction – This home gym system is made with heavy-duty steel frame reinforced with durable powder coated finish. It utilizes sturdy aircraft cable With a tensile strength of 2, 000 lb. That’s guaranteed to withstand intense long-lasting use
- Multi-functional press arms – this versatile weight system home gym is designed with dual Action press arms. The press arms allow you to perform a variety of arm and chest exercises to develop your biceps, triceps, pectorals, and other muscle groups!
- Dual-action leg developer – featuring a dual-function leg developer with six oversize rocker pads and a row/curl bar, This unit comes with a pivot point that facilitates proper body form during workouts, allowing maximum effect on targeted muscle groups
XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb Weight Stacks, 19 Adjustments, and Accessory Package XM-7626
- Hands down the XM-7626 functional trainer is the most versatile piece of equipment for your family's home gym. Easily adjusts for anyone in your household, whether young or old, short or tall.
- With a standard 2:1 stack to resistance ratio, the XMark functional trainer provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. Also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
- Your training possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200 lb. weight stacks, quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5" each and easily interchangeable accessories. The 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel mainframe construction ensures our XMark Cable Machine is solidly built while the commercial grade pull up rig and pulley system are extremely smooth.
Last update on 2021-07-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What to look for when buying a Home Gym
Exercise is an activity lots of us wish to or suggest to do but don't get around to, due to lack of time, self-defeating negativity or just plain laziness. But all is not lost -- solution is at hand if you invest in a home gym that is good.
The most important thing when buying a home fitness center is for you yourself to very first determine on your workout goals and requirements. There will vary training methods for the many areas of the body, such in terms of your legs, calves, shoulders, chest, arms, right back or abs etc. Many people exercise for general fitness while other people prefer to focus on toning and strengthening specific regions of their body. Depending on your focus and requirements your home gym gear are as simple as comprising of only barbells, weight-plates and racks, to more complex multi home gyms.
Simple home gym equipments such as for instance energy racks are suitable primarily for simple fat training exercises but they lack versatility. Multi house gyms allow variety in your fitness regimen. a home that is good lets you perform many different kinds of exercises from bench press and leg curls to sit-ups and butterfly. One more thing to consider is that home gyms are often utilized by multiple user within the household, therefore it is more cost effective to buy the one that best satisfies all of the users' requirements. It really is more practical if the home gym provides more than one workstation with a couple of fat stacks to ensure one or more user can workout at the time that is same.
Home gym equipments nowadays consist of frames, cables, pulleys and weight-plates. To guarantee you purchase a quality that is good gym, be sure the frames are built of rustproof metal, and test the cables for durability and strength. It should have a good combination of weight-plates to match various requirements. The work bench should be adjustable for perfect body positioning for various exercises. Also always check whether or not the components that are individual with a lifetime warranty.
Below are things to keep in mind when buying home gym weight machines.
A budget identical to in buying another apparatus is key. You want to identify the funds which you are going to effectively work for you at your price without straining.
Objectives and needs
Why do you need a home gym? What are your goals pertaining this apparatus? Such questions will assist you to in determining why you actually want to purchase a house health club and also determine whether the gymnasium you are shopping for is in a position to assembly your set health targets. Secondly, work out which needs you want met just like the frame parts you want to exercise on. The marketplace offers quite a lot of equipment with different options and accessories. It’s upon you to determine the option from the body phase to be exercised.
Home gyms come in two different styles: resistance-based and weight-based home gyms. Your wishes and targets decide which of the two is fit to your acquire.
These are ideal for persons who've physical boundaries and also for beginner customers. This resistance device movements easily making it reasonably simple for joints. In comparison to the load stacks, with this sort of apparatus the body does not get the same revel in of tear and wear. Resistance-based equipment are perfect for keeping up raising middle price, for firming and burning energy. However, with this system the bands and rods lose elasticity through the years and therefore not more physical construction.
This kind of home gyms make use of weight plates or weight stacks for including resistance. So much commercial gyms make use of those apparatus kind. This are majorly used for development frame muscle tissue and general physical frame construction.
As per your price range constraints and ultimate function, ideal home gyms as per your wishes are to be had. Whether it’s on basis of resistance bands, old fashioned just right weight plates or frame weight, the market gives many products. Home gyms are to be had in difference value levels ranging from a few hundred to several thousand dollars all with completely different high quality, serve as and magnificence.
Advantages of using a home gym
Burning calories and muscle gaining
Home gyms can in reality do best in giving you whole frame workout. Budget-friendly, even entry-level home gyms are available providing thirty to forty different options of workout for the lower and upper frame and also the area around the abdomen. With energy burning your frame muscle mass can also be toning.
Selection and convenient
You need not rush from gymnasium to organize for process or from task to eat sooner to visit the fitness center. Your gym is at your comfort, you allow work go instantly home to the fitness center. Home gyms shop on money and time. With this equipment you need not pay the usual health club memberships and even spend on fare if the gymnasium available is not near your resident. Home gyms most from time to time come utterly set with all vital sections for the various workout routines such that you'll be able to simply do any train you want at your convenience. A gymnasium at home is convenient for many and you'll needn't waste any time going to the gym position. You can conveniently at your individual time do your exercise.
In case you ever imagined that buying home gym is unaffordable and a dream not come precise, you might be very wrong. The club price paid per thirty days to the gyms can get you your private home gymnasium train equipment. Similar to the economic gym, you'll do all sorts of workouts with this home gym. Worry not more of speeding and dealing with crowds to get right of entry to the equipment by getting your self a house gymnasium. You get to burn energy, build muscle groups, physically build your body as well as tone muscle tissue at your own home convenience.