Featuring dual 200 lb. weight stacks, the XMark Functional Trainer XM-7626 provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. The user can also customize the trainer to fit their body and movements with 19 unique column adjustments. Included are a tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap, ankle strap, two hand straps and two long strap handles. The user can also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
The XMark Functional Trainer is built with 11-gauge 2" x 3" rectangular steel, has skid-resistant feet and a scratch-resistant, baked powder coat finish. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.Features:
• Two 200 lb. weight stacks
• Quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings
• Includes 2 hand straps, 2 long strap handles, tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap
• Split handle grip pull-up chin-up bar
• Molded rubber hand grips
• Skid resistant feet
• Heavy duty, 11 gauge 2" x 3" steel construction
• Bake powder coat finish
• Dimensions: 35.5"L x 70.9"W x 83.9"H
XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb Weight Stacks, 19 Adjustments, and Accessory Package XM-7626 (Gray)
- Hands down the XM-7626 is the most versatile piece of equipment for your family's home gym. Easily adjusts for anyone in your household, whether young or old, short or tall.
- Your training possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200 lb. weight stacks, quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5" each and easily interchangeable accessories.
- Included accessories: a pair of 8" hand straps, a pair of 17" long strap handles, a 23" tricep rope, a short bar and a 42" long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap and workout poster.
- The heavy duty 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel mainframe construction ensure the XM-7626 is solidly built, while the commercial grade pull up rig and pulley system are extremely smooth.
- The XM-7626 provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. Also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.