Stretching is the third leg of the fitness stool alongside cardio and strength. Performed correctly, stretching provides the exerciser with wealth of benefits, including safe pre-exercise warm-ups, enhanced athletic performance, injury prevention and relief from back pain. Despite the acknowledged benefits, many of us neglect to stretch; perhaps because it takes too long, is too difficult or we don't have access to a stretching Trainer or coach. The total stretch TS200 from motive fitness revolutionizes stretching by allowing users to safely and effectively perform a comprehensive set of stretches all in one place by themselves. Seated or standing, from the front or back, the total stretch TS200 provides a superior stretching experience all on one machine. Features of the total stretch TS200 include the ergostretch handlebar system that offers users multiple grips to target different muscles and accommodate exercisers of all sizes. The ergostretch platform and rollers ensure that users are placed in the correct position and help to stabilize the user during stretching. Wheels are integrated into the welded frame to make moving the total stretch TS200 a breeze. Includes durable and comfortable padded seat and placard that illustrates and instructs users on a ten stretch total body circuit. Dimensions 59 L x 29 W x 40 H (inches). weighs 88 pounds.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Stretching Trainer designed to provide users of all sizes with a total solution to stretching for warm up, improved mobility and relief from pain
- Ergostretch handlebar System provides multiple grips to target different muscles for users of all sizes
- Ergostretch platform places user in correct position for more effective lower leg stretches and standing stretches from a stabilized position
- Ergostretch rollers provides comfortable and effective leg stabilization for both seated and standing stretches
- Comfortable padded seat and placard with stretching instructions; 59 x 29 x 40 inches. Weight Capacity of 325 pounds