In 2001 BodyCraft created the first Hybrid Home Gym with the release of the XPress. By combining the traditional exercise stations found on your typical gym with the functionality of cables, the result was the flexibility of free-weights, sports and core training, all rolled into a ultra-compact machine. In 2007 we released our latest version of the Xpress, the GXP. This gyms features an even heavier, and more compact frame, (reducing the depth by 20") and a more aesthetically pleasing design.
- Ultra Fast No Cable Changes Design with quick Spring loaded Pop-pin Adjustments for Fit and Range of Motion.
- Super Compact Design requiring less that 65" of Width and Depth. Less that 82" of Height required.
- Adjustable Press Arm/Row Station and Backpad
- 1,500lb Capacity Fiberglass Reinforrced Nylon Pulleys with Precision Sealed Bearings and 2,000lb Test 7 x 19 Lubricated Nylon Coated Cables
- Unique Bench Doubler feature allows the bench press to go to 400lbs.