Wrap your arms around total body fitness with Body-Solid's Fusion 400 Personal Trainer, the most advanced multi-function gym you can have in your home. The Fusion 400 Personal Trainer features industry-shattering innovations that put you in position to do hundreds of exercises in the comfort of your own home. Serious fitness enthusiasts demand versatility and adjustable functionality from their equipment in order to stay creatively challenged and engaged with their workouts. The Fusion 400 delivers enough mold-breaking features and industry-exclusives to keep even the most advanced user challenged to maximize its potential. The Fusion 400 features a game-changing new press arm and pulley system with isolateral 250º pivots for unmatched versatility and function. Cables have been threaded down its press arms, and both arms also move independently, allowing you to isolate one arm at a time. The arms even rotate on cams, allowing you an unprecedented freedom of positions and movement for your routines. You can even use the Fusion 400 with an exercise ball if you wish. The Fusion 400's single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design offers you an amazingly diverse workout, enabling you to isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routines. It also offers the most unique and desirable attachments available in the home gym market, including leg press, multi-hip and weight-assisted vertical knee raise/chin dip stations. Rear-mounted pull-up or vertical knee raise and dip stations further enhance the versatility of this hard-working, long-lasting multi-tasker. The Fusion 400's game-changing aesthetics, unsurpassed functionality and industry-leading technology offer you the opportunity to train on the cutting edge of fitness. Best of all, this highest quality home gym is backed for a LIFETIME of use by the best warranty in the industry. Dimensions: 83" H x 78.5" L x 49" W.
- Revolutionary new press arm and pulley system with isolateral 250 degree pivots for unmatched versatility and function.
- Two-way adjustable back pad provides full support for mid-rows as well as decline, flat, incline and shoulder press exercises.
- Gas-assisted seat pad provides simple, easy adjustments. Bearing pivot points at the press pivot and leg developer pivot ensure a lifetime of smooth operation.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available (with purchase of SP50 weight stack add on plates).
- Body Solid In Home Lifetime Warranty that covers everything. Forever. Period