Take a modular approach to self-styled fitness, and establish a motivating presence in your own home. Multitasking rises to a new level when you configure the Fusion 500 multi-station gym into a system that works for you. Just add the stations and accessories that will help you achieve your specific fitness goals. Then, work out on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home. With its revolutionary functional training arms, design-forward aesthetic and motivating presence, you've found a new partner in total physical fitness with the Fusion 500 home gym. Design your gym to adapt to your available floor space and address your training needs, preferences and goals. Station to station, the Body-Solid Fusion 500 offers you a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises, including: chest press, incline press, decline press, lat pull-down, leg extension, bicep curl, tricep extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder press and many more. The Fusion 500's single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design offers you an amazingly versatile workout. Isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routine to establish and sustain improved coordination, balance and stability. Package includes 310 lb weight stack and FLP Leg Press. Included Leg Press features an awesome 2:1 ratio which means the 310 lb weight stack will feel like 620 lbs when used to capacity.
- 4 position standard Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts
- Telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion, Gas assist telescoping seat
- Package includes FLP Leg Press and 310 lb weight stack - features awesome 2 to 1 lifting ratio. 310 lb weight stack will feel like 620 lbs when performing the leg press movement
- Body Solid Exclusive IN HOME ONLY Lifetime Warranty on Pads, Pulleys, Cables, Frames...You Name it. It's all Covered. Forever. Period