Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III Home Gym
To reach your optimum health and fitness level, strength training is a definite must. Strength training is exercising with resistance. The Total Trainer utilizes your body weight for resistance, eliminating the need for heavy weights. You can adjust the percentage of your body weight lifted by moving the incline up or down. This gives you safe and effective results.
If you want to lose fat and slow down the aging process, you must strength train to add muscle, burn calories, and to look and feel young again. In short, you need Total Trainer.
This top-notch home gym has a commanding presence. Attention was given to details such as chrome plating the rails and many attachments. You will notice the fine workmanship on the cushion accented with an embroidered logo. This attention to detail sets the Chrome Total-Trainer DLX-III apart from all other home gyms.
The DLX-III has an extra-large squat board, upgraded pull-up push-up bar, upgraded twin handles and an additional attachment, the Bayou Bicep Power Flex.
Each Total Trainer comes with exercise cards that allow you to personalize and track your training program. You select the programs that meet your needs ... from the Warm-up/Cool Down Program to the Total Body Circuit Program.
The DLX III has 11 levels of resistance and a user capacity of 400 pounds. It gives you the convenience of having a multi station gym in your home. It is shipped double boxed and has a shipping weight of 108 pounds.
a) Fully Assembled
b) 11 Levels of Resistance
c) 14" x 46" Glide Board
d) Ball Bearing Rollers
e) Embroidered Logo
f) Deluxe 2" Double Stitched Box Cushion
g) Strength Training Attachments and Accessories Include: Pro AB Crunch Strap, Pilates Toe Bar, Bicep Power Flex, Bicep Curl Press Bar, Power Weight Bar for Adding Free Weights, Chrome Pull-up Push-up Bar, Sit-up Cuff Strap, Extra Large Heavy Duty Squat Board, Chrome Independent Twin Handles, and a Dual Leg Cuff Assembly
h) 3 & 4 Point Pulley System
i) Dual Side Glide Board Pulleys
j) Four Program Cards, Instructional Manual and Guide
k) Folds and Rolls for Easy Storage
l) Training Video
m) 400 lb. User Weight Capacity
n) Maximum User Height 6' 7"
o) Folded Footprint - 20" x 14" x 50"
p) Open Footprint - 20" x 94" x 48"
q) Shipping Weight - 108 lbs.
r) 1 Year NO HASSLE Parts Warranty
- Home gym offers ideal way strengthen and tone while improving flexibility
- Utilizes your own body weight for resistance training, eliminating need for free weights; adjust percentage of body weight lifted, from 4% to 69%, by moving incline up or down
- Fully assembled, folds and rolls; 11 levels of resistance, three- and four-point pulley system, dual side glide board pulleys, and ball bearing rollers; upgraded extra-large squat board and chrome-plated rails/attachments
- Measures 20 by 48 by 94 inches (W x H x D) open and 20 by 50 by 14 inches (W x H x D) folded; glide board measures 14 by 46 inches (W x D); 400-pound user capacity and 102-pound weight
- Includes limited manufacturer's warranties of one year on parts